Cape May Attractions
Experience the best of our area’s rich heritage
at MAC’s historic sites and attractions
- EMLEN PHYSICK ESTATE: Visit the 1879 Emlen Physick Estate, Cape May, NJ's only Victorian house museum, for a glimpse into life as it was lived more than 100 years ago. A visit to the Physick Estate is truly a step into the past. 1048 Washington St. Free on-site parking/RV-friendly.
- CAPE MAY LIGHTHOUSE: Learn about our rich maritime history and enjoy an unparalleled view of the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean with a climb to the top of the 1859 Cape May Lighthouse, located at 215 Lighthouse Ave. in Cape May Point State Park.Free on-site parking/RV-friendly.
- WORLD WAR II LOOKOUT TOWER: Cape May's role during World War II is revealed with a visit to the newly restored World War II Lookout Tower (Fire Control Tower No. 23) Museum and Memorial. Located on Sunset Boulevard near Sunset Beach. Free on-site parking/RV-friendly.
- THE CARROLL GALLERY: Enjoy the changing exhibits in the Physick Estate’s Carroll Gallery, located in the Carriage House.
- MAC's MUSEUM SHOPS: Browse our charming Museum Shops at the Physick Estate and Lighthouse and discover treasure troves of unique gifts and accessories.
- CARRIAGE HOUSE CAFE & TEAROOM: Treat yourself to an elegant tea luncheon or afternoon tea, try or hearty cafe fare, or celebrate a special event at the Carriage House Café & Tearoom, located in the Carriage House on the grounds of the Physick Estate. Free on-site parking/RV-friendly.