The perfect way to see Cape May! Hop on one of MAC's cheery red trolleys and take a guided tour the easy and comfortable way. Knowledgeable guides will tell you everything you want to know about America's first seaside resort, from our Victorian heritage to our seashore and maritime history and more, with plenty of fun facts sprinkled in.
Trolley tours are perfect for every age, too, with a variety of tours especially geared to the younger set, and themed tours for holidays and special events.
Purchase tickets at the Washington Street Mall Information Booth at Ocean Street or call 609-884-5404 for more information.
CHRISTMAS TOURS: Treat yourself to a delightful holiday experience on a variety of tours and rides!
- Combination Trolley/Physick Estate Tour - A guided trolley tour of Cape May's Historic District, followed by a guided tour of Cape May's only Victorian house museum, the Emlen Physick Estate.
- Historic District Trolley Tour - Get acquainted with Cape May on a trolley tour with entertaining and educational stories about the nation's oldest seashore resort.
- Ghosts of Cape May Trolley Tour - A 30-minute trolley ride through the streets of Cape May with a guide who relates the paranormal findings of Ghost Writer Craig McManus.
- Welcome to Cape May Trolley Tour - This tour is designed for the first-time visitor to Cape May who wants a quick introduction to the many attractions on the island.
- Mansions by the Sea Trolley Tour - This trolley tour features a century of beachfront development, from Victorian cottages of the 1870s through the most up-to-date of today's housing.
- Moonlight Trolley Ride - Take a 40-minute evening guided trolley ride through Cape May’s gaslit streets, learning about Victorian courtship and romance.
- A Ride with the Ghost Writer - This 45-minute evening trolley ride takes you through the streets of Cape May's Historic District with psychic medium Craig McManus
- Children's Trolley Tour - Board MAC’s jolly red trolley for a guided tour of Cape May’s Historic District geared specially for 5 to 10 year olds.
- Ghosts of the Lighthouse - An evening trolley ride through West Cape May to see the Cape May Lighthouse at night.
- Guardians of the Cape Trolley Tour - Take a narrated tour of Cape May’s Eastern beachfront, seeing some of the most magnificent structures ever put up in Cape May, and hearing about beach erosion, life-saving and the area’s military history. Then, enjoy a unique experience with the Sunset Parade at Coast Guard Training Center Cape May
- Happy Hour Trolley Tour- Take a guided trolley tour through West Cape May, then stop at the Seaside Cheese Company for a wine and cheese sampling.
- Stairway to the Stars Trolley Ride- This evening guided tour combines a trolley tour from the Washington Street Mall with a visit to the Cape May Lighthouse.
- Sunset Beach Tribute Trolley Tour - A guided trolley tour to the restored World War II Lookout Tower on Sunset Boulevard and to Sunset Beach for the famous flag-lowering ceremony
- Tales of Terror Trolley Ride - A costumed guide spins Victorian tales of terror as you tour the ghostly streets of Cape May.
- War at the Shore Trolley Tour - Learn about the impact of the war on the Cape May area and see historic fortifications on this two hour tour.
CLICK HERE FOR MONEY-SAVING COUPONS!