Become a Charter Member of the Friends of the World War II Lookout Tower
In the short time since it’s been open, the World War II Lookout Tower (Fire Lookout Tower No. 23) has become an important memorial for Cape May area veterans of World War II and all other wars. Help us educate the public and preserve the memory of the war years by joining the newly formed Friends of the World War II Lookout Tower.
As a Friend, you and your family will receive:
• Unlimited free admission to the Tower
• A free Friends of the World War II Lookout Tower badge
• Invitations to special military-themed programs
• Name listed on Friends display at the Tower
• 10% discount on gift items sold at the Tower
Plus many other MAC membership benefits
For more information, call 609-884-5404 or 800-275-4278
|Click here for complete list of benefits
Click here for membership form
Munchies, Melodies & Memories
Admission to this follow-up event is FREE to both members of the Friends of the Tower and the public.
For more information or details, call Bob Heinly at 609-884-5404, extension 134
April 20: 1pm
World War II Defenses of the Atlantic Coast
Presenting a Powerpoint program will be Dr. Terry McGovern of the Coastal Defense Study Group and Dr. Gary Wray, president of the Ft. Miles Historical Association.*
May 18, 2013
Armed Forces Day
Program at the World War II Tower will feature a full presentation of historic flags of the United States by the South Jersey Elks. Free Admission.
For more details contact Dr. Robert Heinly
* Programs held at Cape May Lutheran Church, 509 Pittsburgh Ave., Cape May. Admission is free for Friends members and $5 for the public unless otherwise noted. Non-members are invited to join our group at the meeting and then get free admission to this and all Friends programs. Light refreshments will be served.